• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7776 - How many people in your home play video or computer games regularly?

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
1 month ago#11
Just me, but I live alone. For now anyway, but that's about to change soon since I might need to move into my mom's place to care for her.
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
MSI Z170A-S02 || Xeon E-2126G 4.1~4.5 GHz || 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz || Radeon RX 480

User Info: TI_Four

TI_Four
1 month ago#12
I was not sure how to answer. Everyone in my house plays video games. My husband and I play almost daily. I was troubled by the term "regularly", because sometimes I am not even sure if I play games regularly by some standards. If anything, at least two of us play regularly. My husband and roommate are at least playing cellphone games daily. I am not too fond of mobile game, so I leave them be.
I work in advertising. A video game is a product. A product's target audience will be customers who are predicted to spend the most money on the product.

User Info: Mozzezz

Mozzezz
1 month ago#13
2-3 people.

My dad and I definitely, my niece sort of.

My dad and I make it a point to play something together every Tuesday, after we also go out to eat with my Aunt and Uncle. Currently the games that could be played that day are Fast RMX, Mario Party Switch, Infinite Minigolf, and Tetris 99. We've mostly been playing Tetris 99 recently, with the new mode that it can be you vs a second player vs 97 computers at the same time.

Otherwise my dad and I play separate mostly.

My niece will occasionally play with me or my dad, not usually on Tuesday though, but also plays a decent amount of cell phone games by herself currently but it may not exactly be regularly.

My mom and my sister rarely play.
Maker ID:3M9-CGV-3JF
"Lower your guard and you will allow the enemy in." - Frog from Chrono Trigger (the original alt frog). https://imgur.com/hSc6hOs
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Miasma

Miasma
1 month ago#14
Only me

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
4 weeks ago#15
Voted for "Two people, it's good to have some competition".

Although we don't actually play together.
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as Advokaiser, Guru Champ!

User Info: BBQ_Soda

BBQ_Soda
4 weeks ago#16
Me and my cousin, but we rarely play the same type of games.
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7776 - How many people in your home play video or computer games regularly?
  • Post New Message