• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7776 - How many people in your home play video or computer games regularly?

User Info: VioletMassacre

VioletMassacre
1 week ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/poll/7776-how-many-people-in-your-home-play-video-or-computer-games

Of two people both play, but for f***s sake poll makers, it doesn't need to have anything to do with competition. We rarely play anything together and it's literally only Mario Kart that we play competitively.

User Info: xF0x

xF0x
1 week ago#2
There's no option for me either because there's one person who plays but it's not me. I voted "none" since he's currently in the army but otherwise these are some terrible choices even by GameFAQs PotD standards.
Everything will be fire.

User Info: Sashanan

Sashanan
1 week ago#3
Just me, but I live alone, and then it still depends on how you define 'regularly'.
A gentleman will walk, but never run

User Info: coreekymon

coreekymon
1 week ago#4
I just live with my brother and we both play quite a bit. But I don't play with him almost at all anymore, he gets way too pissed off so it's not fun to play with him.
If you wanted to watch me play games for some reason:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg3ZPyrv_ouLSN_S18rrrcQ

User Info: GenericGuy

GenericGuy
1 week ago#5
"It'S gOoD tO hAvE sOmE cOmPeTiTiOn"
My top 10 favourite games of all time (updated) - https://i.imgtc.ws/2wF3Uhb.png
The Witcher 3 is overrated.

User Info: hergman

hergman
1 week ago#6
just me

my parents don't even believe in videogames, thinking them as just a "newfangled electronic gadget" that don't matter
Giovanni : hahaha
Im the caid of my shoes and i control every toe-nail in it.

User Info: CZ_Zidane

CZ_Zidane
1 week ago#7
Just me, but I live alone.
And as said already - what is "regularly"? I play when I want to, sometimes everyday and sometimes I take a few days or even weeks break.
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese from the trap.

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
1 week ago#8
Just me. My wife isn't much of a gamer.
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards

User Info: KLOUDrocks

KLOUDrocks
1 week ago#9
"Just me, but I live alone"

I've had a plethora of housemates and I'd say roughly half of them played games frequently. For the most part, stereotypes were held up and all the guys played games and all the girls did not. My ex was the only exception, as she played games somewhat frequently too.

User Info: PsychicHippo

PsychicHippo
1 week ago#10
Both my husband and I play games...just not together, lol. Our interests there don't really overlap.
Clairvoyant, paranormal enthusiast, author. Not a new age hipster, just a normal guy who sees stuff.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7776 - How many people in your home play video or computer games regularly?
  • Post New Message