• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7695 - When you watch a weekly television series, when do you usually watch it?

User Info: TI_Four

TI_Four
4 weeks ago#11
A couple answers applied to me, but I second option. We watch TV during dinner time at my house. If we are watching something, we finish it, even if new exciting stuff is out, then we move on to the next thing everybody wants to watch. Most of the time, we watch new episodes of stuff we are excited about as it comes out, during dinnertime which can be hours after it was released. Sometimes we watch things days later as we finish up watching something else. It varies.

Comparatively, I know we watch far less TV than other households. We are usually reading, playing game (video and board games), working, or going out.
I work in advertising. A video game is a product. A product's target audience will be customers who are predicted to spend the most money on the product.

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
4 weeks ago#12
I don't watch TV. If I find an interesting series on Netflix or Amazon Prime, I watch a season at a time. If I really like it, I buy the season on DVD.
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less

User Info: CZ_Zidane

CZ_Zidane
4 weeks ago#13
I do not watch any daily/weekly television series.

And if I decide to watch something of this genre... I download the episode (or the entire series) and watch it when I want to.

To heck with having to watch the TV when they stream something... I want to watch it when I WANT TO, not when they decide, that I probably want to...
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese from the trap.

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
2 weeks ago#14
Voted for "I watch it live, as it's airing on TV".
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as Advokaiser, Guru Champ!
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7695 - When you watch a weekly television series, when do you usually watch it?
  • Post New Message