• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7668 - How often do you get food from a drive-thru restaurant?

User Info: ZenithianHero

ZenithianHero
1 month ago#21
Drive thru? A few times a month. Talking about straight up fast food here like McDonalds and Taco Bell.
I get food from places but it's take out from pizza places or Asian ones. A separate category to me.

If we are saying "how often do you get take out over cooking your own food" that would mean I go a few times a week. Actual fast food like Hamburgers and Tacos not as common as I used to.
My blog | http://zenithianhero.tumblr.com/
Sega news site | http://www.segalization.com/
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
1 month ago#22
CaptainStrong posted...
What about people who do drive and go to restaurants with drive-thrus, but they only go inside and order food to go?

Because that seems completely counter intuitive when you already drove there in the first place. I can see that only being viable if the drive thru line looks really busy.

The Kyster 07 posted...
Why don't they call it fast food? I never use the drive-thru. I always dine in when I have it a few times a month.

Some drive thrus aren't fast food. They're very rare though.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms

User Info: HMandACFan

HMandACFan
1 month ago#23
CaptainStrong posted...
Never, either I don't drive, or there are no drive-thrus near me

What about people who do drive and go to restaurants with drive-thrus, but they only go inside and order food to go?

Exactly. Question is confusing.

I eat food from restaurants with drive-thrus almost every day, but probably go through an actual drive thru less than once a week.
HS NA/Diablo III EU IGN: MeltedWater#1790, LoL NA IGN: MeltedWater
Discord: MeltedWater#9972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHnTocdD7sk
BlueCrystalTear | GNT BB4 Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner
3DS 4356-4163-4781 | (((FREE HUGS))) | You're living your own life. You're you.

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
1 month ago#25
I don't drive, so never.
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
MSI Z170A-S02 || Xeon E-2126G 4.1~4.5 GHz || 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz || Radeon RX 480

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
1 month ago#26
Voted for "Never, either I don't drive, or there are no drive-thrus near me".

I've never been to a drive-thru restaurant and I don't know if there are any near me. I've been to the drive-thru section of fast food places, but never restaurants.
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as Advokaiser, Guru Champ!

User Info: fishy071

fishy071
1 month ago#27
My answer is A few times a week, I need a quick meal every now and then. It's faster and cheaper. For me, it's all about time and money, especially since I'm a hurry person.
"You don't need a reason to help people." (Zidane Tribal of FFIX)
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7668 - How often do you get food from a drive-thru restaurant?
  • Post New Message