You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7655 - Do you plan to buy a Switch Mini when it launches?

User Info: ironyisntdead

ironyisntdead
6 days ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/poll/7655-do-you-plan-to-buy-a-switch-mini-when-it-launches

No, this new model still hasn't convinced me to buy a Switch.
You havent set a signature for the message boards yet

User Info: xF0x

xF0x
6 days ago#2
No. I was specifically waiting for a mini Switch but I don't like what they're offering with the Switch Lite for that price. Worse yet, its price in my country is so high that it's actually cheaper for me to buy a normal Switch from an unofficial dealer. And I might do just that, so even though I voted the last option it's not exactly accurate for me because now I'm looking to buy the old model since their Lite one is apparently not worth it.
Everything will be fire.

User Info: GenericGuy

GenericGuy
6 days ago#3
It's called the Switch Lite, not the Switch Mini.

How incompetent are the people who make these polls?

As for my answer. No, I have the regular Switch.
Mods when they see a fun, harmless topic - https://imgtc.com/i/2aZ2BvS.png

User Info: Pitaya

Pitaya
6 days ago#4
My answer isn't an option: I'll buy the obligatory Zelda edition(s), but otherwise I'm content with my regular Switch.
I solemnly swear that I aim to misbehave.

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
6 days ago#5
If there were more games than Zelda and MUA3 that I cared about, maybe, but otherwise, no, it hasn't convinced me to get one yet.
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
6 days ago#6
It's still Nintendo, and I have no interest.
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
6 days ago#7
The screen size is too small so I'll just get a regular Switch if I can afford it.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms

User Info: coreekymon

coreekymon
6 days ago#8
Revelation34 posted...
The screen size is too small so I'll just get a regular Switch if I can afford it.

Honestly I think it's still too big. I mean the biggest drawback of the regular Switch IMO is that it's too big to fit in your pocket, so while it is portable it can be kind of a pain to carry around all the time.

I already have the regular Switch so the only thing that might have convinced me to get another model would be if it was small enough to carry around in my pocket, and this new one does not appear to be.
If you wanted to watch me play games for some reason:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg3ZPyrv_ouLSN_S18rrrcQ

User Info: HMandACFan

HMandACFan
6 days ago#9
Nope. Not enough to convince me.

There was ONE game I wanted on Switch, and that's Octopath Traveller, which is now on Steam. Pokemon gets worse and worse every gen so that's not enticing me. (Same with Fire Emblem?) And it sucks that the DQXI new content is supposedly going to be Switch exclusive....but just like Octopath Traveller...probably not.

So no reason to get a Switch.
HS NA/Diablo III EU IGN: MeltedWater#1790, LoL NA IGN: MeltedWater
Discord: MeltedWater#9972

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
6 days ago#10
coreekymon posted...
Honestly I think it's still too big. I mean the biggest drawback of the regular Switch IMO is that it's too big to fit in your pocket, so while it is portable it can be kind of a pain to carry around all the time.

I already have the regular Switch so the only thing that might have convinced me to get another model would be if it was small enough to carry around in my pocket, and this new one does not appear to be.

I don't plan on taking it anywhere with me but if I did then I would just go buy the Switch carrying case.

HMandACFan posted...
Nope. Not enough to convince me.

There was ONE game I wanted on Switch, and that's Octopath Traveller, which is now on Steam. Pokemon gets worse and worse every gen so that's not enticing me. (Same with Fire Emblem?) And it sucks that the DQXI new content is supposedly going to be Switch exclusive....but just like Octopath Traveller...probably not.

So no reason to get a Switch.

Yeah I just saw that earlier today and added it to my wishlist.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms
(edited 6 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7655 - Do you plan to buy a Switch Mini when it launches?