You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7567 - What kind of clothing do you normally sleep in?

User Info: Miasma

Miasma
1 month ago#21
Depends on the season and weather.

User Info: CZ_Zidane

CZ_Zidane
1 month ago#22
Pajamas. Short sleeves or long sleeves, depends on the temperature. The same about trousers - PJ shorts or trousers. I do not like sleeping naked or just in my underwear - all the sweat goes into bed sheets then.

skermac posted...

People don’t use heater or ac?

Some people do not have A/C at home, you know ;-) So it is all about opening windows, nothing more.
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese from the trap.

User Info: Dr_Menard

Dr_Menard
1 month ago#23
A t-shirt with shorts.
Ready Player 1

User Info: coreekymon

coreekymon
1 month ago#24
CZ_Zidane posted...
Pajamas. Short sleeves or long sleeves, depends on the temperature. The same about trousers - PJ shorts or trousers. I do not like sleeping naked or just in my underwear - all the sweat goes into bed sheets then.

I agree, no offense to people but I find the idea super gross. Especially if you are completely nude, then you are rubbing your bare ass and genitals on your sheets.
If you wanted to watch me play games for some reason:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg3ZPyrv_ouLSN_S18rrrcQ

User Info: DJStrong

DJStrong
1 month ago#25
coreekymon posted...
CZ_Zidane posted...

I agree, no offense to people but I find the idea super gross. Especially if you are completely nude, then you are rubbing your bare ass and genitals on your sheets.

Where else am I going to rub them?

To be serious though, there are many benefits to sleeping in the nude, you can google and judge the merits of the results but it is not wholly gross at all.
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood"

User Info: KLOUDrocks

KLOUDrocks
1 month ago#26
skermac posted...
People don’t use heater or ac?

I use an AC in the kitchen and living room, but I don't like to have the AC in my room because I tend to wake up with a sore neck then. As for the heater, I tend to keep my house at 67 during the winter; the socks just add a little warmth to the one part of my body that might get cold at that temperature.

User Info: Person106

Person106
1 month ago#27
Been sleeping nude since 2005.
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/person106

User Info: NNNnobody

NNNnobody
1 month ago#28
Pajamas. In fact, where is nothing I like wearing more than pajamas, but society...
You can call me a fanboy if you feel better then.
The claw is the only true way of camera control.

User Info: Arishok

Arishok
1 month ago#29
I can't sleep in the nude. It's too uncomfortable.
One by one they follow me, laughing, drowning in the sea.

User Info: Advokaiser

Advokaiser
1 month ago#30
coreekymon posted...
CZ_Zidane posted...

Yeah, this. Plus, I've lived with my family all my life and so I haven't had the confidence to try it out.

I also get a little aroused just by being naked, but that's besides the point...

DJStrong posted...
Where else am I going to rub them?

lol
It's an honor being part of Board 8's community.
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7567 - What kind of clothing do you normally sleep in?