You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7566 - Do you get upset when an exclusive on your system is released on others?

User Info: Sashanan

Sashanan
1 month ago#11
Dumb is a stronger word than I'd use, but I did vote for that one. I do believe that exclusivity is, in no way, to our benefit. Competition is, however, so let them spread.
A gentleman will walk, but never run

User Info: ironyisntdead

ironyisntdead
1 month ago#12
No, and I can't believe people get mad about them.
You havent set a signature for the message boards yet

User Info: coreekymon

coreekymon
1 month ago#13
Not really, sometimes I can understand why people are bothered by it though.
If you wanted to watch me play games for some reason:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg3ZPyrv_ouLSN_S18rrrcQ

User Info: thehikikomori

thehikikomori
1 month ago#14
It depends for me. I went no and I can't believe but it all depends on if it's a direct port or if it's a port with new content not available on the original system it was released on. That bugs me...especially if they never release that content for the original players of that game.

User Info: Pitaya

Pitaya
1 month ago#15
Nah. I see why people would, but I don't personally.

I can get annoyed when a port comes to a different console and it has exclusive content, though. It's one thing if it's like, a Switch port with stuff involving Nintendo characters or something, but when it doesn't even involve the console maker's IPs, and the original console's version doesn't get any of it as an update, it definitely feels like a b**** slap to the consumers.
I solemnly swear that I aim to misbehave.

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
1 month ago#16
I misread the poll so voted for the wrong option. Thought it was about exclusivity deals.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms

User Info: Miasma

Miasma
1 month ago#17
Don’t care.

User Info: Dr_Menard

Dr_Menard
1 month ago#18
No, and I can't believe people get mad about them.
Ready Player 1

User Info: PrincessAnna2

PrincessAnna2
4 weeks ago#19
No, that's a stupid thing to get upset about. Why be mad about more people being able to play a game?
https://imgur.com/vaZpPq2
Do you want to build a snowman?

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
4 weeks ago#20
PrincessAnna2 posted...
No, that's a stupid thing to get upset about. Why be mad about more people being able to play a game?

Yeah I misread the poll so voted for the 2nd option. I would have voted for this if I had read it correctly.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7566 - Do you get upset when an exclusive on your system is released on others?