You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7562 - Do you have any pets?

User Info: Miasma

Miasma
1 month ago#21
No pets

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
1 month ago#22
CZ_Zidane posted...
Exactly. You can own a dog, not a cat - cats do not let anyone "own" them, cats are with you just because they want to :-) And the question is if the cat lives in your home or if the cat lets you live with it in the cat's home :-)

It's possible to own a cat, if it's been tamed into being comfortable living with humans. You're probably thinking of feral cats, which generally can't be tamed with the exception of young feral kittens. This page explains the difference between stray and feral cats:

https://www.alleycat.org/resources/feral-and-stray-cats-an-important-difference/
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as Advokaiser, Guru Champ!

User Info: Dr_Menard

Dr_Menard
1 month ago#23
Yes, I have dog.
Ready Player 1

User Info: CZ_Zidane

CZ_Zidane
1 month ago#24
Xeowulf posted...
I grew up with pets, but I haven't had one in a long time (never personally owning one).

Yes, that is what I wanted to say. I grew up with pets - and animals farmed for eating them sooner or later - but I never personally owned one.
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese from the trap.

User Info: fishy071

fishy071
1 month ago#25
I usually keep 3 hamsters. I do have a betta fish, too.
"You don't need a reason to help people." (Zidane Tribal of FFIX)

User Info: cute_fan

cute_fan
1 month ago#26
Meow ^.^
cuteness ^.^

User Info: ZoeBinguise

ZoeBinguise
1 month ago#27
I used to have, a little girl puppy... but she died already. God Bless her soul <3

User Info: PrincessAnna2

PrincessAnna2
1 month ago#28
I have 2 cats!
https://imgur.com/vaZpPq2
Do you want to build a snowman?
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7562 - Do you have any pets?