You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7481 - How often do you sacrifice sleep to play video games?

User Info: KJ StErOiDs

KJ StErOiDs
4 weeks ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/poll/7481-how-often-do-you-sacrifice-sleep-to-play-video-games

I voted "Maybe a few times a month, only when I've got a good game going". Some games have the potential to really make me lose track of time.
A plethora of DKC-related fanart to numb your mind:
http://kjsteroids.deviantart.com

User Info: Pako Pako

Pako Pako
4 weeks ago#2
Every night I fall asleep with my smartphone in some game. I've likely gone "past my bedtime" playing a game of some kind (though by minutes or hours, I never bothered to tell).
-=PakoPako=- (Proud member of board 917023!)
"This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"

User Info: Arishok

Arishok
4 weeks ago#3
Every single night.
FC 1607-7893-3196
Dunsparce, kecleon and eevee

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
4 weeks ago#4
No idea. I said a few times a month, but it depends, if I have a good mission going, or I'm close to a goal, I'll play longer. I don't really "sacrifice" sleep though, I'll make it up with a nap the next day.
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less

User Info: coreekymon

coreekymon
4 weeks ago#5
Very rarely. I mean I'll regularly stay up till 4 am playing games but most days I don't work till 4 in the afternoon so I still get 8 hours or more of sleep (actually I feel like I sleep too much). And then on days when I do have to get up early, like the 2 days of the week I have class at 10 am, I'll go to bed early and usually give myself 7 hours at least. So yeah sleep is very rarely actually sacrificed.
Roy is, and always has been, my boy!
Finally cataloged all my games: http://backloggery.com/coreekymon

User Info: Pitaya

Pitaya
4 weeks ago#6
Very rarely. Maybe a couple times a year, but they'll usually be for the same game -- I pretty much pulled two all-nighters in a row for Breath of the Wild weekend, and I might do the same for Devil May Cry 5.
I solemnly swear that I aim to misbehave.

User Info: Miasma

Miasma
4 weeks ago#7
Rarely if at all.

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
4 weeks ago#8
Voted for "Very rarely, I just don't like staying up too late just to play".
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as Advokaiser, Guru Champ!

User Info: Jamjars

Jamjars
4 weeks ago#9
Now? Never. But when I was younger I used to every now and then. In fact, I remember unlocking everything playing Gran Turismo 4 and falling asleep with the controller in my hand at 4 in morning for about 20 minutes.
Matthew 16:26

User Info: Dr_Menard

Dr_Menard
4 weeks ago#10
Never, getting a good night's sleep is my top priority.
Ready Player 1
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7481 - How often do you sacrifice sleep to play video games?