• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #6988 - Do you have a significant other?

User Info: Sashanan

Sashanan
9 months ago#31
Not to worry, neither do I. I don't really do celebrities. Only one name rung a bell and I'm unsure if it's the right bell.

Only one woman I want to be with, and plenty of practical challenges to overcome to make it happen.
A gentleman will walk, but never run

User Info: KLOUDrocks

KLOUDrocks
9 months ago#32
Pako Pako posted...
CZ_Zidane posted...
I would have to google all of them, IDK who is it :-)

Even if it was not your intention, thank you for making feel better for not being the only person here who does not recognize most of those names. x_x

Yeah, I had no clue who the last two were. Googled them and didn't even recognize them. One of them was 20, so I can at least attribute not knowing her to that...she's probably more popular with a younger audience. (I'm 32.)

User Info: icecutter17

icecutter17
9 months ago#33
KLOUDrocks posted...
Pako Pako posted...
CZ_Zidane posted...

Even if it was not your intention, thank you for making feel better for not being the only person here who does not recognize most of those names. x_x

Yeah, I had no clue who the last two were. Googled them and didn't even recognize them. One of them was 20, so I can at least attribute not knowing her to that...she's probably more popular with a younger audience. (I'm 32.)

Ok fine

Jennifer Lawrence, Taylor Swift or Katy Perry

should be more accesible
Even angels cast shadows

User Info: Person106

Person106
9 months ago#34
Pako Pako posted...
CZ_Zidane posted...

I don't know who any of them are. I'm not a hipster who takes pride in not knowing or caring about celebrities, I just don't care about the celebrity culture.

icecutter17 posted...
KLOUDrocks posted...
Pako Pako posted...
CZ_Zidane posted...

Ok fine

Jennifer Lawrence, Taylor Swift or Katy Perry

should be more accesible

I recognize their names, but I don't know who any of them are. The most I know is Taylor Swift is a pop singer... I think?
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/person106

icecutter17
9 months ago#35
Are guys here for real?
Like have they given up all hope of ever finding an attractive woman and so purge all knowledge and memory of any attractive woman (famous or otherwise) from their brain
Even angels cast shadows

User Info: Person106

Person106
9 months ago#36
Why does it matter so much for a woman to be "hot" or attractive? To me, that would just be a nice plus. I mostly look at their personalities (and celebrities frequently have trashy personalities, so...)
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/person106

icecutter17
9 months ago#37
Person106 posted...
Why does it matter so much for a woman to be "hot" or attractive? To me, that would just be a nice plus. I mostly look at their personalities (and celebrities frequently have trashy personalities, so...)

So which answer did you choose?
Even angels cast shadows

User Info: KLOUDrocks

KLOUDrocks
9 months ago#38
icecutter17 posted...
Are guys here for real?
Like have they given up all hope of ever finding an attractive woman and so purge all knowledge and memory of any attractive woman (famous or otherwise) from their brain

To be fair, I knew everyone in that last list (Jennifer Lawrence, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry). It was only those other two I didn't recognize at all (Camilla Cabello, Zara Larsson).

User Info: Guide

Guide
9 months ago#39
I just don't care bout celebrities.
[ S p e e d b o o s t ]
https://youtu.be/Acn5IptKWQU

User Info: CZ_Zidane

CZ_Zidane
9 months ago#40
Guide posted...
I just don't care bout celebrities.

Neither do I.

It is like:

"Hey, papa, who is this?"
"It's a celebrity! Her name is Paris Hilton!"
"Really? And why is she so famous, what had she done to become a celebrity?"
"I just told you."
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese from the trap.
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #6988 - Do you have a significant other?
  • Topic Archived