More delisted songs available

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rock Band 4
  3. More delisted songs available

User Info: Smacd

Smacd
4 months ago#11
Wasn't Heir Kommt Alex also in a GH game after it was in RB? There is a good chance that the reason it wasn't allowed in RB3 was due to an exclusivity deal with the GH devs, since they often tried to lock up artists and hurt the overall community.

User Info: Groudon199

Groudon199
4 months ago#12
Smacd posted...
Wasn't Heir Kommt Alex also in a GH game after it was in RB? There is a good chance that the reason it wasn't allowed in RB3 was due to an exclusivity deal with the GH devs, since they often tried to lock up artists and hurt the overall community.

It was in GH3, which was released 7 months before the EU version of RB1.
"It's" shouldn't have an apostrophe. This means, "and it is crew". What the hell is wrong with you?

Smacd
4 months ago#13
eh ok. probably something else then. who knows

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
4 months ago#14
Smacd posted...

I thought Harmonix debunked that theory.
The only game reviewers who can be trusted are those who publish in Latin or Swahili.

Smacd
4 months ago#15
Solid Sonic posted...
Smacd posted...

I thought Harmonix debunked that theory.

About that song specifically, or about the guys running GH after they left locking up artists in exclusive deals? I could have sworn that Harmonix was the ones that confirmed that the other guys were doing that and stated that they did not whenever possible, and that the guys doing Rocksmith confirmed that numerous artists were locked up in exclusivity deals when people would request some artists that had done rhythm games prior? Or am I mis-remembering what happened? I know there was a lot of theorizing and no customers actually know any details from the contracts outside what the devs and labels have actually said.

User Info: vipermckay

vipermckay
4 months ago#16
Groudon199 posted...
Lord_kasdeya posted...
Considering hier kommt Alex wasn't even playable in rb3 I doubt it ever will come to 4.

Rock 'n' Roll Star wasn't playable in RB3, but it came to 4.

Neither was the Air Bourne track then we got it back on this game
"Hank if you're steering then who's taking off your shirt!!!" -Dale Gribble

User Info: juicebox4

juicebox4
4 months ago#17
wait so are the Metallica tracks green lit?! How did I miss that?!?!?
GABBA GABBA HEY
Outta the sky, into the dirt

Smacd
4 months ago#18
juicebox4 posted...
wait so are the Metallica tracks green lit?! How did I miss that?!?!?

Came back in with a bunch of the RHCP songs and a few others back in May 2017, from what I can remember.

User Info: juicebox4

juicebox4
4 months ago#19
oh wow

I'm on ps4 tho, dunno if its the same
GABBA GABBA HEY
Outta the sky, into the dirt

User Info: HelIWithoutSin

HelIWithoutSin
4 months ago#20
juicebox4 posted...
oh wow

I'm on ps4 tho, dunno if its the same

I am too, and they're up.
And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer. -Hans Gruber
  1. Boards
  2. Rock Band 4
  3. More delisted songs available

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived