• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rock Band 4
  3. DLC for 2/8: Commodores and Nine Days

User Info: Groudon199

Groudon199
10 months ago#11
Solid Sonic posted...
At what point did my post qualify as “illegal activities”?

Probably because of "CH", but the quoted post is still up.

Original post gets a warning, post quoting it gets deleted, because reasons??
"It's" shouldn't have an apostrophe. This means, "and it is crew". What the hell is wrong with you?

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
10 months ago#12
I never even heard of it and I'm certainly not endorsing or encouraging it just by quoting the post so I can reply to it and explain how annoyed I am at the demeanor of some of the visitors are here.
The only game reviewers who can be trusted are those who publish in Latin or Swahili.

User Info: The-19th-Sparta

The-19th-Sparta
10 months ago#13
My original post did indeed get a warning, which is bs in itself since CH is free.
"The land beneath the sky..."

User Info: iammaxhailme

iammaxhailme
10 months ago#14
Solid Sonic posted...
At what point did my post qualify as “illegal activities”?

I got a notification too, lmao. Since when is modding illegal?
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax

User Info: daffu

daffu
10 months ago#15
The-19th-Sparta posted...
My original post did indeed get a warning, which is bs in itself since CH is free.

The game being free doesn't matter. It uses assets from Guitar Hero, making it illegal according to the rules on this site.
your best friend's drug dealer

User Info: The-19th-Sparta

The-19th-Sparta
10 months ago#16
daffu posted...
The-19th-Sparta posted...

The game being free doesn't matter. It uses assets from Guitar Hero, making it illegal according to the rules on this site.

Look at the f***ing white knight over here.
"The land beneath the sky..."

User Info: daffu

daffu
10 months ago#17
Your claim of BS was incorrect and I corrected you. No need to be butthurt because of your own ignorance.
your best friend's drug dealer

User Info: Smacd

Smacd
10 months ago#18
Its not even really that its free or even that it uses GH assets- its a method of using CDLC, which is 99.9% pirated and unlicensed music and therefore illegal (in the way that bittorrent is legal, but often used for illegal purposes). CDLC is generally a verbotten topic on GH/RB/RS boards on GF.

It might be better to just delete all the posts and move on.

User Info: HelIWithoutSin

HelIWithoutSin
10 months ago#19
Smacd posted...
Good week, like both of them.

Though I would have preferred Absolutely on the season pass. This season pass has been incredibly disappointing- having the wrong pick pretty much every week. Glad I didn't jump on it right away this time around, they haven't given me any reason to buy it.

Yesterday's tweet tagged the wrong song as the spotlight pass. They made a correction to Absolutely.
And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer. -Hans Gruber

User Info: Smacd

Smacd
10 months ago#20
Yeah I saw that. good deal.

I guess I'm still at the point where I'll just buy singles this time around though, since the season pass has been quite disappointing.
  1. Boards
  2. Rock Band 4
  3. DLC for 2/8: Commodores and Nine Days
  • Topic Archived