• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Gerkeey

Gerkeey
4 years ago#1
Has there been any mention on how long this game will be?

User Info: xReflectingGodx

xReflectingGodx
4 years ago#2
Judging by the synopsis, I'd say 4-6 hours.
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks

User Info: DarkhorseActual

DarkhorseActual
4 years ago#3
Watched a PAX interview on Youtube and the machine games devs took 8 hrs
GT: ThatGuyfromDOOM *The Classic Shooter Fan*
Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS2/3, Dreamcast, Nintendo 64, Saturn, PC

User Info: tosh25

tosh25
4 years ago#4
probably 3-5hrs since it's $20 the previous game wasn't that long at all and that cost $60 this is $20 i'm sure it will be a lot shorter, it's $20 for a reason don't expect too much from this game

User Info: DarkhorseActual

DarkhorseActual
4 years ago#5
tosh25 posted...
probably 3-5hrs since it's $20 the previous game wasn't that long at all and that cost $60 this is $20 i'm sure it will be a lot shorter, it's $20 for a reason don't expect too much from this game

.... The developers already discussed this. QA guys first play through was 8 hrs, and after multiple plays, they were averaging 6
GT: ThatGuyfromDOOM *The Classic Shooter Fan*
Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS2/3, Dreamcast, Nintendo 64, Saturn, PC

User Info: mekkin1

mekkin1
4 years ago#6
DarkhorseActual posted...
tosh25 posted...

.... The developers already discussed this. QA guys first play through was 8 hrs, and after multiple plays, they were averaging 6

That's a pretty good length for a $20 downloadable game. I remember The New Order being longer than most campaigns in shooters.

User Info: gothicjoeevil

gothicjoeevil
4 years ago#7
I heard on a gaming podcast that its 8 chapters.Thats exactly half of whats in the main game.Pretty good for 20$
Psn joeevil/Xbl joeevil84/Wii U joeevil84

User Info: kingofjamaica

kingofjamaica
4 years ago#8
According to Steam it took me 4 hours on the default difficulty.
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.

User Info: Carpetfluff

Carpetfluff
4 years ago#9
tosh25 posted...

If you thought New Order wasn't that long you must have missed a lot.

User Info: wrongturn2

wrongturn2
4 years ago#10
i finished it 8:14
love sony love ps3 love ps4 love vita love xperia
  • Topic Archived