• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death
  3. Easier way to max estra's forms?

User Info: DCsolidus

DCsolidus
1 year ago#1
Is there a way seems like i reached wood crest dungeon and ive only been able to max her central form, is it based on battles fought or exp?

User Info: HolyAjora

HolyAjora
1 year ago#2
DCsolidus posted...
Is there a way seems like i reached wood crest dungeon and ive only been able to max her central form, is it based on battles fought or exp?

I would assume EXP, but I could be wrong. I suppose there's only one way to find out. In any case, I have the forms at the following levels.

Central (LV5), Spring (LV8), Summer (LV7), Winter (LV8), Trillion (LV3), Neptune (LV3). I don't have Autumn yet it seems or anything else.

I'll fight some battles in Neptune form and count how many it takes and note the EXP collected total. And then see if I can gain way more EXP or way less the next time.

Battle 1 (13 exp), Battle 2 (15 Exp), Battle 3 (15 Exp), Battle 4 (45 exp), Battle 5 (55 Exp), Battle 6 (117 Exp), Neptune form leveled up. So about 6 battles, or 7 if they count when the enemy runs aways.

Now let's try to get 230 EXP in fewer than 6 battles while in Neptune form.

Battle 1 (70 Exp), Battle 2 (370 Exp), Battle 3 (70 Exp), Battle 4 (500 Exp), Battle 5 (700 Exp), Battle 6 (70 Exp), Battle 7 (Missed It), Neptune form leveled up.

What can we conclude here? First, that perhaps it is based on number of battles. If it was based on experience, she should have gained a level in the form around battle 2, the second time around.

Second, that if an enemy runs away, it might still count as participation in that form. Now please note, I don't know how many battles total Neptune needed to reach level 4 from level 3.

Nor do I know if all the forms require the same amount of battles or the same amount of "hidden" points per level. For all I know there might hidden points that determine when a form levels up. The battle count could be misleading.

However let's assume it's not. I'll see if Neptune and Trillion take the same number of battles to go from level 4 to level 5. It feels like both took around 20 or so, but I might have miscounted. However it's not like one took 12 and the other took 80 battles.

So conclusion. It very like that it is based on number of battles. If it's based on points, it's definitely a hidden form of points. Best thing to do is just keep fighting in other forms. Make sure you fully switch too.
"Oh five spirits that rule the world, give me strength!"- Judy (Unlimited SaGa)
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/holyajora
  1. Boards
  2. MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death
  3. Easier way to max estra's forms?
  • Topic Archived