• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death
  3. What's the best setup/combo I can get up to the central temple?

User Info: Shizukari

Shizukari
2 years ago#1
For some reason, I can't take advantage or wrap my head around the mechanics, I try to change my setup all the time but it's never good enough. I want to just finish the game and get it over with, what's the best combo and setup when I get to the central temple?

User Info: Wrasten

Wrasten
2 years ago#2
Simply put, take your mage screen take out every stone then put as many stones as needed to boost up ONLY the element corresponding to your corresponding guardian's core (shown as an icon near the element).

By doing this the stats of your guardian (your mage will most likely stand back the whole time so you don't need its parameters) will multiply. Also remembre to equip gear (on guardian I mean, this time) which attack element corresponds to the core element of the guardian itself.

You can check the parameter change in the lower right box when in doubt.
-I don't need to include time.h to tell when it's time to duel, it is always!-

User Info: Yasten

Yasten
2 years ago#3
Wrasten posted...
Simply put, take your mage screen take out every stone then put as many stones as needed to boost up ONLY the element corresponding to your corresponding guardian's core (shown as an icon near the element).

By doing this the stats of your guardian (your mage will most likely stand back the whole time so you don't need its parameters) will multiply. Also remembre to equip gear (on guardian I mean, this time) which attack element corresponds to the core element of the guardian itself.

You can check the parameter change in the lower right box when in doubt.

There's also the compatibility (e.g. adjacent elements)
2277-7544-4509
Sawk used Rock Smash! Opponent fainted. One-hit KO! PSN: YastenU
  1. Boards
  2. MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death
  3. What's the best setup/combo I can get up to the central temple?
  • Topic Archived