• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BCTBear821

BCTBear821
9 months ago#1
I'm following Absolute Steve's guide through Wall Market, trying for the consummate cross dresser achievement, the guide says "After getting the Wig it's time to get a cologne of some sorts. Head to the bar
and talk to the woman in the toilet. Looks like she could use some medicine." the problem is that when I try this, the only dialogue that occurs is the word "oops!!"
nothing further occurs, the guide goes on to say that after the bar, go to the diner and order a meal, but I cant do that because the diner is full, is there a step I'm missing?
"Apparently you can have your desire and still suffer terribly for it, a lesson for all who would consider marriage" ~ Morrigan - Dragon Age:Origins

User Info: BCTBear821

BCTBear821
9 months ago#2
I figured out where I went wrong, I got the dress and the wig, then put them on before trying for the other items, reverting to my last save did the trick
"Apparently you can have your desire and still suffer terribly for it, a lesson for all who would consider marriage" ~ Morrigan - Dragon Age:Origins
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A