You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. I'm watching KotH again, had to come say hi *series spoilers*

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
2 months ago#21
I really enjoyed myself then.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

Kamil
1 month ago#22
Have to watch some during lunch or dinner. Maybe I'll find some clips at least tonight to watch. I originally had a topic here just for clips. but I let it close.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

Kamil
1 month ago#23
Basically see above.

Kamil
1 month ago#24
So many things to watch or play now.

Kamil
3 weeks ago#25
There is so much competition for a person's attention.

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
2 weeks ago#26
Right?

Finally finished Married With Children, May have to give KotH another go...

Maybe My Name is Earl again 1st, as there's only 4 seasons... decisions, decisions...
"In the end we're all dicks".-ReiderAsmadi
Candy, tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy -Toki Wartooth

Kamil
2 weeks ago#27
I never saw My Name is Earl but the main actor is awesome. I loved MallRats.

Kamil
1 week ago#28
Next time I swear I'll watch an episode.

Kamil
5 days ago#29
So I finally watched some again since there was nothing on youtube and well I was eating pizzeria pizza and I was like, oh yeah.....KOTH! So I watched two episodes. Board games which was about Peggy, Minh, Nancy going out to get pedicures in Little Laos and finding Bobby and Joseph playing shopping cart chicken because all after school program got discontinued. So the woman at first are together and then all run for a a seat on the head of the school board against each other.

The other episode I saw was: The Texas Skillsaw Massacre. It had a lot more serious moments to it, but still was funny. It turned into being about Hank's anger issues. The beginning was so funny because Hank falls through his kitchen floor because Dale dug a tunnel under it to his basement. Just this picture cracked me up multiple times and the poster was major foreshadowing too.

https://imgur.com/uutLPIj
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. I'm watching KotH again, had to come say hi *series spoilers*