You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. I'm watching KotH again, had to come say hi *series spoilers*

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
2 months ago#11
Someday.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

Kamil
1 month ago#12
I'm 100 percent watching some tomorrow night I just have to remember now.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

User Info: _Kaz

_Kaz
1 month ago#13
Did you remember?
Fighter: "Mr Pibb", "Dr Pepper".. I'm onto you..
Kaz Fact: Welcome to Version 2.0!

Kamil
1 month ago#14
I didn't. Not sure what happened that day. I guess I get very easily distracted.

Kamil
4 weeks ago#15
Now I am just making excuses.

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
4 weeks ago#16
Well, I finished them all.

I swear i remember it ending on an actual ending and not a random episode (especially about Kahn's manic depressive disorder), but i guess I was mistaken.

Ah well, still a 10/10 series.
Think of your faaavorite video game... Yeah, I'll probably beat you in that one too.
~DBFZ- Vegito/Kid Buu/SSJ Goku~ Tekken 7- King/Kazuya/Bryan~SFV- Ew, no...~

Kamil
3 weeks ago#17
Yeah I don't know the late late episodes well....but I've seen them all at least once. I remember thinking the series ended suddenly...because at first the series was going to be cancelled earlier in it's run I think but it got another season or two. Also didn't Brittany Murphy pass away, the voice of Luanne and no one wanted to continue after that anyway.

Great show even if all the episodes weren't gut busters, I appreciated the down to earth humor in some more mundane things.

Kamil
2 weeks ago#18
Maybe I can watch one or two during lunch tomorrow. I gotta remember.

Kamil
2 weeks ago#19
So I finally watched some. I picked two older ones so I watched "Flush with Power." It's about the heat wave going through Arlen and conserving water so Hank's lawn goes to dirt while Kanh's is beautiful due to a ancient watering secret. There was also a story line involving low flow toilets.

I then also watched "I don't want to wait for our lives to be over." Where Hank makes a casket for himself and Peggy for some reason, Bobby turns 13 and becomes more like a man while Joseph hit a growth spurt, his hormones are out of control and he is awkward AF. That second one had a few more serious moments but it was fun finally watching some KOTH again.

Kamil
4 days ago#20
Need to watch some more again sometime.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. I'm watching KotH again, had to come say hi *series spoilers*