You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
3 months ago#1
"Hank Hill: [about a fart machine] This is not funny. This is a waste of a good 9-volt battery. How do the Chinese get talked into making these things?"

(there may be some repeats from this point on, grr that other topic closed so I may trot out some of my favorites again).
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

Kamil
2 months ago#2
Hank on emotions:

Peggy Hill: You're 12 years old, and drinking a beer.
Bobby Hill: I didn't even like it.
Hank: Now you're just trying to get me mad.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

Kamil
2 months ago#3
Hank and strange things:

[the TV channel keeps changing for no reason]
Hank: What's going on?
Bill Dauterive: I don't know, but I think this is the part of the movie where we should just get out of the house.

Kamil
2 months ago#4
Hank on Halloween:

Hank: Eat Wells. Sugar-Free Low-Fat Fun Bars. Peggy, that stuff isn't for trick-or-treaters, it's for diabetics.

Kamil
2 months ago#5
Bobby Hill on worries:

I'm a little worried about being a slut.

Kamil
1 month ago#6
Safety post. Worried about this topic archiving in a few hours.

User Info: Fat_Bastard

Fat_Bastard
1 month ago#7
^
I'm bigger than you are and higher up the food chain. Get in my belly!

Kamil
4 weeks ago#8
(Thanks I hadn't cared about this board latey)

Kahn: Hank Hill, you ruined my life. What can I do for you?

Kamil
2 weeks ago#9
( I don't seem to care about much lately) But I'll post some old quote here again next time.

Kamil
2 weeks ago#10
(That comment sounded more depressing than I intended but yeah that was like me last two years ago for sure) Anyhow tomorrow I shall pull out a quote.