• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. The Neighborhood Social Topic Season Two

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
4 months ago#11
Happy birthday

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
4 months ago#12
Happy one day belated birthday!!!
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
4 months ago#13
Kamil posted...
Happy one day belated birthday!!!

Thanks. I got a Pusheen t-shirt and calendar, and a word search puzzle book as presents. It was so nice of my family to send me birthday presents. :)
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?
(message deleted)

Kamil
4 months ago#15
Damnit I didn't mean to delete that. Stupid mobile and me. Anyhow I used to love word search puzzles. Also calendars are always nice gifts.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

Kamil
4 months ago#16
So there's that.

User Info: _Kaz

_Kaz
4 months ago#17
There was a dearth of locked topics here lately.
Fighter: "Mr Pibb", "Dr Pepper".. I'm onto you..
Kaz Fact: Welcome to Version 2.0!

Kamil
4 months ago#18
October wasn't pleasant to the board. Truly was Helloween here.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. The Neighborhood Social Topic Season Two
  • Topic Archived