• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. The Neighborhood Social Topic Season Two

User Info: LoneCourier2281

LoneCourier2281
3 months ago#1
So how is everyone?

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
3 months ago#2
Oh, I'm doing good so far. We have a new furnace, but with one problem: our radiator upstairs isn't working while the radiators downstairs were. My dad might be thinking of calling the company to help remove the blockage from the furnace and our radiators.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: LoneCourier2281

LoneCourier2281
3 months ago#3
Hmm... Is that going to cost a lot?

angeldeb82
3 months ago#4
LoneCourier2281 posted...
Hmm... Is that going to cost a lot?

I'm not sure myself.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
3 months ago#5
I'm feeling angry and I hurt my back at work but w/e I'm fine been worse. That's all I'll say here about that here. Good job starting season 2. I have hopes it will even top season one!

Labor is typically expensive, I hope you get that all sorted out at a reasonable cost deb82!
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

Kamil
2 months ago#6
Great weekend, good day so far.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

User Info: hapexamendios69

hapexamendios69
2 months ago#7
Been sick. It sucks
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
Mark Twain

Kamil
2 months ago#8
That sucks man! Hope you feel better soon!

Kamil
2 months ago#9
Yup

angeldeb82
2 months ago#10
Today is my birthday! Hope you can wish me a very happy birthday! :)
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. The Neighborhood Social Topic Season Two
  • Topic Archived