You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
7 months ago#91
It was getting wild that night!
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
7 months ago#92
Sip sip sip x1000

Kamil
7 months ago#93
Essentially. I feel like picking up some whiskey tonight for the weekend or whenever. Just some cheap stuff because yeah there is a difference but it's not a huge difference to me to justify spending three times as much for less liquor. I used to drink Kessler and it came in a fun plastic flask. I think I'll go that way again man I don't even remember the last time I bought that.

Like 2014? Maybe before then. I've bought Jagermeister since then but even that's been what seems like a year.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

User Info: LoneCourier2281

LoneCourier2281
7 months ago#94
I might have a beer tonight before bed.

Probably Alamo.

Kamil
7 months ago#95
Yeah Kessler is 10.99 for a 750oz. It's not the cheapest Whiskey there at least. I was looking and it seems like Jack Daniels went up in price but I don't remember. Maker's Mark Reserve is 46 dollars for 750ozs!!!! I am just dumping it into Coca Cola anyway. It's not like I can display actual alcohol in front of my family.

I have to hide everything and I just throw empty cans in the dumpster.

LoneCourier2281
7 months ago#96
You have to hide your alcohol?

Kamil
7 months ago#97
You don't know my family overly Catholic. Nothing I ever said was right. Alcohol is in the Bible but it didn't matter. My dad smoked cigs like a chimney but that was ok.

Anyway drinking Killian's Red at a friend's apt with another friend. Well they are getting ready to pass the bong around. Then it's Fibbage time. Man if we just had another person these games would be so much better.
(edited 7 months ago)

LoneCourier2281
7 months ago#98
I was just wondering because my family is Mormon and when I went back to Hawai’i this winter I had to hide the alcohol I drank from my parents, even though they were okay with me drinking, I just couldn’t do it in front of them.

Kamil
7 months ago#99
My mom said I could drink outside of the house all I want but she didn't want me doing at her's this was eons ago. Plus I don't really throw up much anymore and she knows I have sleep problems. I have ways to sneak it in so easily too. Plus we moved and she's probably as happy as I am about that plus there are no bars around me so yeah I don't walk around after 2am anymore. I live with my mom and older brother who may as well be my new dad though he stopped doing that, creepy. I still call him a parent.

To be honest I was long sick of that too walking around to bars after 2am but I hated my old apt and just ugh so it seems fitting I'd not want to be concsious much there.

Anyway I just posted all of this because my friends are having a Puyo Puyo Tetris deul off. I just said I want to play more party or sports games lol
(edited 7 months ago)

User Info: _Kaz

_Kaz
6 months ago#100
TETRIS _is_ SPORTS
Fighter: "Mr Pibb", "Dr Pepper".. I'm onto you..
Kaz Fact: Welcome to Version 2.0!