You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LoneCourier2281

LoneCourier2281
7 months ago#41
Okay for a cheap beer Miller High Lite is not bad.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
7 months ago#42
Beer has been sipped. 2 Yuenglings and one Blood Orange Mike's Harder, about to open the second.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

Kamil
7 months ago#43
Beer will be sipped in 5 or 6 minutes.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

Kamil
7 months ago#44
The sippage continues. Two 24ozs of Yuengling and beginnings of a Mike's Harder Blood Orange.
(edited 7 months ago)

LoneCourier2281
7 months ago#45
Drinking a Flyway Belgian beer.

Kamil
7 months ago#46
The night is winding down, but I do want to do a last final "charge through the line" a la real Football (Soccer can kiss my ass).

Kamil
7 months ago#47
That's what Hank Hill would say about soccer.

*sips beer* beautiful night out here tonight. *sips beer*

Yup.

LoneCourier2281
7 months ago#48
Yup

Kamil
7 months ago#49
*sips beer*

mmhmmm

LoneCourier2281
7 months ago#50
I might crack open a cold one.