You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
8 months ago#31
*pulls out the cooler and marks his spot in front of the fence for later*
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
8 months ago#32
Had some fosters beer today.

Kamil
8 months ago#33
I didn't get around to updating my progress here. Ah well by 12:30am I was getting worn out and (I was up at 3am the day before though I didn't really want to be). So it was fine. I decided to just lay down/pass out.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

Kamil
7 months ago#34
Is it too early to think about drinking beer now? At least off from work this time and didn't have anything last night. Well obviously not going to drink at 9am.....but I remember two weeks ago I was so distracted at work and couldn't stop thinking about drinking that coming night at work (among a few other thoughts) lol

User Info: LoneCourier2281

LoneCourier2281
7 months ago#35
Slayer posted...

That stuff is so gross to me.

Kamil
7 months ago#36
LoneCourier2281 posted...
Slayer posted...

That stuff is so gross to me.

Had that in my early 20s I don't remember it at all but no one seems to like that I know of so *shrugs*

LoneCourier2281
7 months ago#37
Although I will admit is is cheap.

Kamil
7 months ago#38
So was Red Dog and that wasn't bad at all, don't think it is even made anymore.

LoneCourier2281
7 months ago#39
Apparently according to Wikipedia it is still produced.

Never seen it though.

Kamil
7 months ago#40
I don't see it around here anymore at least, I wonder what places sell it.

Anyways beer will be sipped in about an hour! Heading over to the fence near my friend's apt.
(edited 7 months ago)