You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
8 months ago#21
It's almost 1am on Saturday and I don't feel drunk, weird. I'm so weird....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6cZO2DAhDw

Blink 182 cleared my punk exemption list, they are punk for me. (I used to trash many other bands like, Good Charlotte, please don't get me started on them). I am listening to this thinking of my old days when I would listen to The Cure constantly (started listening to them again). And they put this out, this is one of the fastest ones on the album BTW.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show
(edited 8 months ago)

Kamil
8 months ago#22
Probably stand outside the fence tonight. Yup mmmmhmmm.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

User Info: LoneCourier2281

LoneCourier2281
8 months ago#23
No beer for me for a while.

Kamil
8 months ago#24
This is the only night this weekend I plan to have anything...

I felt off at times during this week well I often do anyway, Saturday was a little whack but Monday night wasn't bad I was definitely feeling something before 1am so I crashed out shortly after that point as opposed to that Saturday night heh

Kamil
8 months ago#25
Probably the only night eh *sips beer*

Just a nice little content night even played some FFXIV in a very chill manner with a friend.

User Info: Dark_Koopatrol

Dark_Koopatrol
8 months ago#26
I should drink beer again someday.
Dark_Koopatrol
https://i.imgur.com/odKUcK3.gif

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
8 months ago#27
@beer

Kamil
8 months ago#28
Beer so good

User Info: Breastmilkn_Dip

Breastmilkn_Dip
8 months ago#29
*continues looking thru peephole into neighbours bedroom*

Kamil
8 months ago#30
Thinking of beer tonight. Yup. Mmmhmm.