You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
1 month ago#181
Molson Ice for the foreseeable future. I'm really into that again. It's like an old friend come see me again.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

Kamil
1 month ago#182
It's a beautiful night to stand in front of the fence and sip some beers.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

Kamil
1 month ago#183
Best Birthday in awhile!
@Kamil happy birthday!
New York Yankees, Memphis Grizzlies, Oakland Raiders, Arkansas Travelers, Memphis Redbirds, Boise State Broncos, Winnipeg Blue Bombers. RIP Memphis Express

Kamil
4 weeks ago#185
Thanks. Who woulda thought watching a streamer I like PlayitBogart play Mass Effect while I played Elder Scrolls Online and drank would be such fun. Watched some King of the Hill and a episode of MST3K.

Kamil
3 weeks ago#186
Feels like a good beer sipping (well let's be honest) semi chugging day.