You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
1 month ago#171
Sweet. I'm not familiar with that one.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show
It’s a Memphis beer.

Not sure if you can get it in your area but it’s available where I live in Arkansas.
Memphis Express, New York Yankees, Memphis Grizzlies, Oakland Raiders, Arkansas Travelers, Memphis Redbirds, Boise State Broncos, Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

Kamil
1 month ago#173
Huh. I just finished a couple Tropic Thunder Steel Lagers not normally my thing as it has a bit of a IPA taste, but I was getting sick of drinking Yuengling, I just had to get some other stuff. Now moving onto some Mike's Harder Blood Orange drinks because they taste so good and it breaks up the constant beer consumption.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

Kamil
1 month ago#174
*sips beer*

Ahhhhh those were the days!!!!

*sips again*
*sips sake*

Wait wrong board
Memphis Express, New York Yankees, Memphis Grizzlies, Oakland Raiders, Arkansas Travelers, Memphis Redbirds, Boise State Broncos, Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

Kamil
1 month ago#176
Haha

((I was playing GTA:O a little bit with some people I kinda knew sorta on a discord off shoot and since I suggested it this night since I declined so many others but I just wasn't really feeling it. So after a couple hours I said I was leaving))

*sips beer*

Kamil
3 weeks ago#177
Wednesday night beer sipping was great. Thursday was a nice lazy day for watching baseball.
I had a Maui Brewing Company beer yesterday and a Heineken Light as well.

Kamil
3 weeks ago#179
Having some Yuengling and Blood Orange Mike's Harder Lemonade tonight. I was at a friend's place and had some Molson Ice.

Kamil
2 weeks ago#180
I'm back to Molson Ice or maybe something a little more distinguished. It's been a great weekend.