You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
2 months ago#151
Well I have drank beer and watched some football lately but I don't have time to punch out much more.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
1 month ago#152
Beer, champagne and liquor will be sipped tomorrow.

Kamil
1 month ago#153
More than likely have some beers tonight even though it is amateur night.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
(message deleted)

User Info: _Kaz

_Kaz
1 month ago#155
Texas bowl... or LA bowl?
Fighter: "Mr Pibb", "Dr Pepper".. I'm onto you..
Kaz Fact: Welcome to Version 2.0!
(edited 1 month ago)
Been sick for a few days so no beer or anything else for a bit.
Memphis Express, New York Yankees, Memphis Grizzlies, Oakland Raiders, Arkansas Travelers, Memphis Redbirds, Boise State Broncos, Winnipeg Blue Bombers.
*sips bear*

The Dragon Quest and Kingdom Hearts series are examples of what happens when potty training is given videogame form.

Kamil
1 month ago#158
*sipped beer* and played GTA:O with a random but friendly person I knew sorta from a Discord I am in. Twas a good night. Not the one I was expecting to play with.
Drank a Boulevard beer today.
Memphis Express, New York Yankees, Memphis Grizzlies, Oakland Raiders, Arkansas Travelers, Memphis Redbirds, Boise State Broncos, Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

Kamil
4 weeks ago#160
Sipped a lot of beer this week actually and since my mind is more well rested it's went rather well. I never quite hit peak drunkish spot but also never went into total auto-pilot mode either.