You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Arishok

Arishok
3 months ago#141
Oh I see.
FC 1607-7893-3196
Dunsparce, kecleon and eevee
(message deleted)

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
3 months ago#143
So I drank all last weekend and Monday to no real ill effects. Yeah probably just shouldn't mix Coke and whiskey anymore.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show
Do any of you have Untappd?

User Info: _Kaz

_Kaz
3 months ago#145
This was a pretty wild week in the NFL.
Fighter: "Mr Pibb", "Dr Pepper".. I'm onto you..
Kaz Fact: Welcome to Version 2.0!

User Info: Fat_Bastard

Fat_Bastard
3 months ago#146
The Miami play was great.
I'm bigger than you are and higher up the food chain. Get in my belly!
I can’t believe I got the Miami game correct.

I know I should have picked Oakland. I can’t believe I picked against my team.
Memphis Express, New York Yankees, Memphis Grizzlies, Oakland Raiders, Arkansas Travelers, Memphis Redbirds, Boise State Broncos, Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

User Info: Arishok

Arishok
3 months ago#148
Shame on you.
FC 1607-7893-3196
Dunsparce, kecleon and eevee

User Info: _Kaz

_Kaz
3 months ago#149
The NFL playoffs look different again this year. The always-chaotic NFC has the return of the Bears and Saints. I am actually pulling for the Bears to keep the streak of "different NFC champs in the past 10 years (except two appearances of Seahawks)" alive. I don't think the 'Skins have a chance (though the Rams might).

Though it looks like another year to cheer the newer teams -- Texans, Eagles, Chargers... Though I'm pulling for a Chargers-Bears owl, Texans-Cowboys is entirely possible this year.
Fighter: "Mr Pibb", "Dr Pepper".. I'm onto you..
Kaz Fact: Welcome to Version 2.0!
I really just don’t want the Chargers or Patriots and I am fine.
Memphis Express, New York Yankees, Memphis Grizzlies, Oakland Raiders, Arkansas Travelers, Memphis Redbirds, Boise State Broncos, Winnipeg Blue Bombers.