You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
5 months ago#121
That picture was fine but I feel like it didn't need to be here too. I posted some stuff on Facebook. I think just a song but I had a made post earlier about life being pre-determined.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

Kamil
5 months ago#122
Anyways umm yeah that night was fun enough, got emo again near the end but meh my feelings are complex. I stayed up later than I wanted to. Everything's been ultimately fine except for that one time I drank a good amount with a head cold, guess that wasn't a good idea. Hopefully a lesson learned for the future though in the past, while not a great idea ultimately irrelevant. Once the whiskey is gone I don't think I'll get more. It's just not like it used to be.

The fence will probably be emo free next time, but adults have feelings too lol
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

Kamil
4 months ago#123
Saturday night was great.
It was a drill weekend for me... so it sucked.

User Info: downtime

downtime
4 months ago#125
I do believe that today will be a Shiner kind of day...especially after work this past week...>_>
Achievement & Trophy Hunters
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1050-achievement-and-trophy-hunters

Kamil
4 months ago#126
I just watched a 7 hour and 20 minute World Series game last night with a couple friends. The game honestly was just a pitcher's duel for most of the game which can be fine but I wasn't that into it but when 3am is rolling around and the game was still going it was just hilarious and I had to see it until the end.

We were multi tasking and gaming and stuff but after an inning or two the game was relegated to my laptop which I just left it on there for the hell of it.
(edited 4 months ago)

Kamil
4 months ago#127
That took more out of me than I expected. So I do essentially the same thing last weekend and take a ride to Cleveland early Sunday and I'm fine!! Man everything is just determined by dice rolls now.
I’m going to try to abstain from alcohol for a bit.

Kamil
4 months ago#129
Never for a long period of time for me. Thinking about Friday night.

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
4 months ago#130
I got a beer headache today. It wasn’t constant though. It came in waves. Weird.