You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
5 months ago#111
I may try and take a break from drinking at home. Well work is picking up and yeah I dunno. Monday was a weird case. Thursday was better but I tend to get super emo now if I get too far into it.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show
I am having an RC Cola and Jim Bean Black right now.

Kamil
5 months ago#113
Yeah I had some Kessler and Coca Cola it tasted mighty good but maybe I can't handle liquor anymore. Without rambling more yeah *sigh*
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
Kamil posted...
Is there anybody from the 80s we can still respect? Besides say Tom Petty.

Well... there's...

sigh...

*sits down*

Kamil
5 months ago#115
Yeah.......
What about Don Mattingly.

Granted he was a baseball player, but he seems to still be respect worthy

Kamil
5 months ago#117
Hmm yeah. Maybe Keith Hernandez.

Kamil
5 months ago#118
Beer will be sipped tonight, whether I can mentally handle it or not. Let's see how it goes unless I get like catastrophically tired. I'm off tomorrow. That's one of the dumb things I did in the past and I got away from that A LONG TIME AGO. It didn't seem to matter I guess because I still hit it hard anyway on the weekends and the occasional week day and still had the neighbors from hell living above me for over three years at the old apt. There was a time before that where I would have some beers and bar time then try to get my s*** done the next day at work. Most of the time I did unless I was up too late, but it gets tiresome. So I stopped actually near completely for awhile and then it was like yeah "hello we are the neighbors from hell we'll make sure you can't sleep at night and almost pass out at work several times because you are doing 40 hrs on 3 hrs of sleep. We'll get our kids taken away and eventually get evicted but the damage will be done."

A LOT of it I put on myself but f***ing everything wasn't my fault. There see I can be emo and angry too without drinking and on a board I own. That's not even all of it. It also doesn't help that I pulled a muscle in my back at work either, but I just worked through the pain. Sitting down is brutal and well worse, but I can't stand and be on the computer.

As Hank Hill would say to the above, that boy just ain't right anymore.
(edited 5 months ago)

Kamil
5 months ago#119
So far we got this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM_-L4tOQkg

Minus the Bear - Pachua Sunrise.
(edited 5 months ago)
(message deleted)