You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
I had a Heineken.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
3 months ago#102
So much beer sipped much Discord. I think I like Tetris more now but only because I like the pastel colors on the puyo puyo Tetris demo.

So funny in the Switch they give you the full game but slightly inconvenience you by going back to the boot screen lmao. It's like WinZip. It's totally free but you could buy it.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

Kamil
3 months ago#103
It's going down tonight, I'll tell you what. We still in the high 80s here! Yup.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
It’s still hot here too.

Kamil
3 months ago#105
Well I'm not really in Texas of course but dammit one of us has to try and still roleplay here. I did a quick search for Dallas weather and it was 89.
I love relatively close to Texas hahaha

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
3 months ago#107
I’m more up north

Kamil
3 months ago#108
I got discorded. See well that's largely why I don't post as much. Before it was YouTube but I'll never leave Gamefaqs. Heck even got on FB a bit last night but still prefer Gamefaqs.
(edited 3 months ago)
For the love of Cosby, why?

"The American people are basically anti-intellectual." - Philip K Dick

Kamil
3 months ago#110
Is there anybody from the 80s we can still respect? Besides say Tom Petty.