You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
9 months ago#1
I made this topic awhile ago and then torpedoed it almost immediately because I just hated everything. Anyways I feel like rising this topic from its grave. Beer will be sipped tonight! I'm thinking of hitting the park/woods first which is still by the new apt (they were close to my old apartment too *shudders over the thought of the old apt*) I'm planning a grand snipe hunt there tonight with the guys and then bringing some Alamos back to this place and breaking the proverbial seal. I also plan to stand in front of the fence too. Anyone is welcome to join! We'll ask the great spirit, Wematanya, to watch over us and play computer games (Mixing real life with King of the Hill lore is fun).
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

Kamil
9 months ago#2
The Snipe Hunt begins now! *sips beer* Yea that's the stuff. Wematanya, watch over us, Wematanya bring us mirth! *sips beer*
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
9 months ago#3
Indeed beers will be sipped. *sips* 🍺

Kamil
9 months ago#4
I could have posted here a few other nights. I had a good weekend despite something really strange happening at my new apartment today. Ah well I'll try to remember next weekend.
(edited 9 months ago)

User Info: Breastmilkn_Dip

Breastmilkn_Dip
9 months ago#5
*sips cider instead*

Kamil
9 months ago#6
Hey well cider is good. I'll allow it at the fence.

*sips ginger ale*

Kamil
9 months ago#7
Hot dang, going to sip a beer in a half hour. It's going to be a nice chill ol' night.

Kamil
9 months ago#8
It was a nice ol' chill night. I just went out to uhhh Gribble's house? I need to look at all the KOTH lore again, we already had a Gribble. I don't know any Bill's. I can't be Bill I was never married or fat lol

Kamil
9 months ago#9
*sips beer again*

ah things are good.

Kamil
9 months ago#10
Yeah other than Vonage acting up. I ported the old number to Spectrum. Things are great, I should have posted I sipped beer last night, but it was an abrupt/late start since I was unsure of my plans and then Vonage brought down the network! Biggest internet leech garbage ever.
(edited 9 months ago)