• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. Rusty Shackleford Central and Beyond

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
1 year ago#1
After many FCC fines and regulations levied, Gribble Talk finally returns! Instead of Octavio I now have John Redcorn to help out with the broadcast. To make up for all the time I've been off the air. I now have two fresh cartons of cigarettes and a literal tower of Mountain Dew cases.

On movies:

The more time I spend away from The Last Jedi, the more the movie seems less good (As I left the theater I thought TFA was easily the better movie) The Force Awakens is still very very good I think.

On Trump:

Wait never mind I just got back on the air, let's not go there yet.......

*continues talking for 48hrs straight*
"I can't jump high so I jump from high places."
~~Cactus Jack.

User Info: Hapexamendios

Hapexamendios
1 year ago#2
*listens intently*
Poker Trivia - https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000085-dark-cloud-social/76010866#3

Kamil
1 year ago#3
And another thing. I'm really sick of managers passing the buck so nonchalantly. It's like they don't realize how dumb it sounds over the walkie talkie that everyone can hear.

*inhales deeply into a cigarette*
~~Cactus Jack.

Kamil
1 year ago#4
Okay I'm turning it over to John Redcorn. I'm starting to hallucinate. John Redcorn will help you get in touch with your inner spirit animal.
~~Cactus Jack.

User Info: angelkay16

angelkay16
1 year ago#5
What's your inner spirit animal Kamil?
"I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me."

Hapexamendios
1 year ago#6
Mine ran away.
Poker Trivia - https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000085-dark-cloud-social/76010866#3

Kamil
1 year ago#7
My inner spirit animal may just very well be a cat.
~~Cactus Jack.

Hapexamendios
1 year ago#8
Stay away from eerily smiling Koreans.

Kamil
1 year ago#9
And their gold farming huh huh right? I'm sure Gribble has a rant like that planned. But imagine your heart is a flowing river and your hands were oars. Your body, a boat. What do you feel?
~~Cactus Jack.

Kamil
1 year ago#10
And then you see a beautiful horizon, it's in reach but you have to leave your human boat and turn into a raccoon.
~~Cactus Jack.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. Rusty Shackleford Central and Beyond
  • Topic Archived