• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
9 months ago#21
Hank Hill on friends:

"Hank Hill: I guess I did learn about my dad. Sure, he killed fifty men, but he didn't do it alone. There were plenty of Fatties and Stinkies out there to help him out. Just like, uh, you guys helping me. And even though we never got to enjoy the horrors of war together, I'm glad you are my friends."
"Go redesign, rebuild, reclaim your couch Seth!"
~~Kevin Owens

Kamil
9 months ago#22
Hank on food:

Salad before steak? I hate to say it twice in the same meal, but horse's ass.
"Go redesign, rebuild, reclaim your couch Seth!"
~~Kevin Owens

User Info: hapexamendios69

hapexamendios69
9 months ago#23
Hank on happiness:

"I'll buy him an old junker car and we can restore her together. We'll stay up late fixing her up, just me and my boy. Then one day, when we're all finished, Bobby will get in that car and he'll drive away. And then I can die a happy man. Yep."
Poker Trivia - https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000085-dark-cloud-social/76010866#3

Kamil
9 months ago#24
Bobby Hill: Don't worry, Joseph. I'll give you my Valentine's Day pin. That way, she'll think that some girl already gave you one. She'll totally be interested after that.

[as Bobby puts the pin on Joseph, they notice that Stuart is watching them]
Stuart Dooley: That took courage.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

Kamil
8 months ago#25
Bobby on punishment:

Bobby Hill: You know, if I did something like this you'd punish me. Maybe I should be able to punish you.
Hank: Well okay, Son. What's my punishment? Am I grounded?
Bobby Hill: That's too easy. You cannot mow the lawn for one week.
Hank: Aw come on, Son, it was an accident.
Bobby Hill: You wanna go for two?
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

Kamil
8 months ago#26
Hank on Belgians:

That was a great breakfast, Peggy. If this is how the Belgians make their waffles, then I am not giving them full credit.

User Info: hapexamendios69

hapexamendios69
8 months ago#27
Hank on dance:

They weren’t dancing like you and I used to, Peggy. They were enjoying it.
Poker Trivia - https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000085-dark-cloud-social/76010866#3

Kamil
8 months ago#28
Bump for another time mobile internet only for now.

Kamil
7 months ago#29
Uhh bump. Forgot about going back to my board now that I'm moved in.

Kamil
7 months ago#30
[Hank is being chased by a pimp]
Hank on Traffic Laws:

Hank: Hold on, I got a plan.
[stops the car at a green light, waits until it turns yellow, and guns it]
Hank: Ha, ha, ha. I got him where I want him.
[the pimp runs the red light]
Hank: What? He ran a red light. You can't do that."
  • Topic Archived