• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. The Official Dallas Cowboys topic on all of the Gamefaqs

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
9 months ago#71
Boy ain't right.
"Go redesign, rebuild, reclaim your couch Seth!"
~~Kevin Owens

Kamil
8 months ago#72
BAH GAWD the NFL Draft starts tomorrow.....who does the latest Mock have the Cowboys taking?

*looks*

WR D.J. Moore, Maryland??!!!!!????!?!!!!

Well on second thought Dez Bryant is gone so sure. Go get 'em Boys!
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

Kamil
8 months ago#73
ILB
Leighton Vander Esch

Pre-Draft Analysis
Vander Esch, a former walk-on and one-year starter, is a sideline-to-sideline run defender with a rare combo of size, length (33 7/8-inch arms) and athletic ability. He needs to improve at getting off blocks, but he has the instincts and initial quickness to beat blockers to the point of attack and could develop into a Pro Bowler in time.

I was being overly dramatic and silly with my last post, but they didn't take a WR? I'm sooo mad I actually feel like I won't have any toilet problems, I'll tell you what.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

Kamil
8 months ago#74
What a day.

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
8 months ago#75
Indeed

User Info: angelkay16

angelkay16
8 months ago#76
You can say that again.
"I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me."

Kamil
8 months ago#77
What a day!

User Info: hapexamendios69

hapexamendios69
8 months ago#78
Day a what!
Poker Trivia - https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000085-dark-cloud-social/76010866#3

Kamil
8 months ago#79
A straaaaaaange day!

Kamil
7 months ago#80
I need to see how Cowboy OTAs are going sometime.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. The Official Dallas Cowboys topic on all of the Gamefaqs
  • Topic Archived