• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. The Official Dallas Cowboys topic on all of the Gamefaqs

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
1 year ago#1
I'll tell you what. The smell of a fresh mowed lawn is the only thing that matches regular season Cowboys games. We can talk about other teams too. Sunday is like dang ol' heaven again. Plus Zeke Elliott is a go for tomorrow and maybe the rest of the season! Tom Landry is still the man.
"I can't jump high so I jump from high places."
~~Cactus Jack.

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
1 year ago#2
A lot of people in my state hate the cowboys. They're basically a meme here. I don't know why.

Kamil
1 year ago#3
Well I think most people hate the Cowboys if you aren't in Texas. I really am just playing up the Hank Hill character here, but to be honest I don't mind the Cowboys even liked them last year. It's just something about them getting two rookie players (Prescott and Elliott) who made an immediate impact on the team is just cool. Plus them being America's team, I guess it's like the Yankees even if you don't like them you still want to see them even if just to root against them. Also the Cowboys winning years really have been long behind them.

*as Hank Hill* unfortunately Strickland called me into work early tomorrow so I'd only see about the first quarter probably before I have to get to sleep so I can be at my absolute best tomorrow....staff is going be shorthanded tomorrow. Darn though if I didn't love my job so much I'd stay up to watch the whole game even the post game celebrating the Cowboys going 1-0.
~~Cactus Jack.

Kamil
1 year ago#4
Those Cowboys going to wrangle themselves up another win this weekend. I'll tell you what.
~~Cactus Jack.

Kamil
1 year ago#5
Darn. This week back on track for sure.
~~Cactus Jack.

User Info: Hapexamendios

Hapexamendios
1 year ago#6
Part of the hatred for the Cowboys is also due to part of their fan base. Some of them are obnoxious as hell.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Winston Churchill

Kamil
1 year ago#7
Texas is just loud in general lol
~~Cactus Jack.

Kamil
1 year ago#8
Another week another game.
~~Cactus Jack.

User Info: Hapexamendios

Hapexamendios
1 year ago#9
Booooo!
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Winston Churchill

Kamil
1 year ago#10
Cowboys gonna win this one, I tell you what.

(I wish I kept this up better but I did predict them winning first game so much so that I was gonna watch local tv news coverage. I meant to type here week to week why the Cowboys would win every game.)

Tom Landry.
~~Cactus Jack.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. The Official Dallas Cowboys topic on all of the Gamefaqs
  • Topic Archived