• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Hapexamendios

Hapexamendios
10 months ago#141
Everyone’s crazy.
Poker Trivia - https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000085-dark-cloud-social/76010866#3

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
10 months ago#142
There needs to be more days where everyone takes a deep breath and just tries to relax (me included).
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

Kamil
10 months ago#143
Time machine back to 2003 could work too.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
10 months ago#144
I forget what happened that year. All I know I was in middle school.

Kamil
10 months ago#145
I didn't realize I was that much older than you <_<

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
9 months ago#146
I think I was 13 or 14 in 2003 depending on what month.

Kamil
9 months ago#147
Just things were steady enough in 2003, I didn't absolutely hate the old apartment though I was growing tired of living at home and did want to move out. Social Media wasn't a thing yet....other just rambles.

Kamil
9 months ago#148
Work would have still been hellish the last couple years but I had no real solace at home either.

Kamil
9 months ago#149
It's why I preferred sitting in the woods alone. I didn't even have a smart phone, I just listened to music, looked around and played whatever games I had (plus my PSP had video).

I still like to do it, but rambles aside it was the only time I ever felt happy for like two/three years. I'd get massively drunk at a friend's place on weekends, ya that wasn't a great idea, but idgaf. I had fun though (it was self damaging) I apologized a few times to that friend and said even I was getting annoyed at myself, but yea life. He just found it funny overall I think.

Kamil
8 months ago#150
Hmm that was a very open post. I told myself I have to bottle up my feelings again. I let a lot out at once for awhile that was building up.
  • Topic Archived