• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. The Neighborhood Social Topic

User Info: LoneCourier2281

LoneCourier2281
7 months ago#451
Tbh I’m a little worried about going to KC as a Raiders fan because the rivalry is stupidly intense for some fans.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
7 months ago#452
Buffalo and Miami is still an beyond intense rivalry and neither team has been good for over a decade!

If you are a Raiders fan you better bring a shiv at least. You got to keep up that Raider image too XD.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
7 months ago#453
So I am back from Texas after over a week. And it was pretty fun. :)
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

Kamil
7 months ago#454
Cool! You made Hank Hill proud. Glad you had fun!
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
7 months ago#455
Kamil posted...
Cool! You made Hank Hill proud. Glad you had fun!

Thanks. I couldn't have done it better myself. :)
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

LoneCourier2281
7 months ago#456
I like visiting Texas tbh.

Kamil
7 months ago#457
Never been there. I've been to Atlanta. Nice place. It wasn't that hot when I went, thankfully.

LoneCourier2281
7 months ago#458
I’ve never been to Atlanta except the airport like 10 times.

Kamil
6 months ago#459
It's a nice airport! The only time I ever had Chik-fil-a was when I was in Atlanta.

LoneCourier2281
6 months ago#460
Chik-Fil-A is good. It’s popular where I live.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. The Neighborhood Social Topic
  • Topic Archived