• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. The Neighborhood Social Topic

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
2 years ago#21
I almost had a 4K screen. But in my current arrangement at my parents' I needed a tv tuner in it. So essentially I bought a fancy LCD monitor.

So I just returned it and bought 36in Sony Bravia TV 1080P.
"I can't jump high so I jump from high places."
~~Cactus Jack.

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold
2 years ago#22
One of my friends bought a 4K TV last summer. It's nice, but I don't like seeing EVERYTHING in 60fps. It just looks unnatural to me. My friend says he doesn't even notice it anymore.
in the belly of a whale

Kamil
2 years ago#23
Yeah I can barely tell the difference b/t 30fps and 60fps if any. I'm probably weird though. I think 720P and 1280P look about the same too.
~~Cactus Jack.

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
2 years ago#24
I can easily tell the difference between 30 and 60fps. It's actually pretty noticeable to be honest.

Kamil
2 years ago#25
Maybe if I put them side by side, and looked at them like say in a youtube comparison video. I know I can tell if something is running less than 30 at least :P
~~Cactus Jack.

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999
2 years ago#26
Kamil posted...
Yeah I can barely tell the difference b/t 30fps and 60fps if any. I'm probably weird though. I think 720P and 1280P look about the same too.

Same here.
''I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.'' - Mewtwo

Slayer
2 years ago#27
I never heard of 1280p. I heard 1440p and 1080p.

Kamil
2 years ago#28
I must have meant 1080P oops. Stupid numbers my bad.
~~Cactus Jack.

Slayer
2 years ago#29
Now 4k is very noticeable!

Kamil
2 years ago#30
For the brief moment I had it, it did seem like the cable and the menus really popped.
~~Cactus Jack.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. The Neighborhood Social Topic
  • Topic Archived