You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
6 months ago#91
Maybe it's just a self confidence thing then.
(I also seem to like to get the last word in a lot of times, but it wasn't that important to me here, really though I did post like omgz).
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
6 months ago#92
I am pretty confident at staying out of trouble. Although I did get a NWD last week for calling someone a "conservatroll" on Hellhole.

For some reason I think I have seen you on CE before? I do post there, but rarely with this account. Only times I do post is to run a gimmick, usually the "I forgot to switch accounts" gimmick.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

Kamil
6 months ago#93
I got @ at CE because I was talking to a girl on a dead board and I guess they found the topic where she deleted almost all of her posts for some bizarre reasons but of course mine were still there. She came back there under a different name (Guess she was a CE regular at one time) so I posted in one of the topic for a few weeks actually about her and some users. There may have been a few other similar occasions, but I never post there on my own. Hell I didn't even post much at No Fun Allowed when it was more popular. That was like a less judgmental CE.

I did read some topics at Hellhole the other day just because you mentioned it but I didn't post.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

gwwak
5 months ago#94
Who was she? I might recognize the name, although in general I don't care much for the CEgals.

Kamil
5 months ago#95
I'd need to do some research or need something to jog my memory. I have to get ready for work soon-ish. I was talking to her on a Sega Master System board. I can't remember now. I tried to skim through all the board names in like a minute but I just don't remember. God the amount of boards I posted on here and the amount of beer I've consumed it's just when it comes down to it I can't remember every single name or board I've posted on here.

*edit* well I found the board on a second scan. Her name was Hermiione. Now to see if I can run a websearch for a few minutes and find her new name.
*double edit* I'll never find the new name. So there are 34 pages of active topics there? Does that board not archive?
(edited 5 months ago)

gwwak
5 months ago#96
On an unrelated note I saw two users fighting each other in a sticky on a Genesis board although at the same time it could be someone talking to themselves with their own alt.

That user made a new account called Aeriis. Hermiione is likely banned or closed.

Kamil
5 months ago#97
Ha at the Genesis board topic. Well I know Hermoiione closed her account, I'll never remember what her new account was or even if that is active still.

gwwak
5 months ago#98
I think Aeriis is still active, but then again I don't follow the CEgals and they don't post in the political topics so I don't encounter them often. From what I hear, Hoth still likes to harass her (and the other CEgals).

Kamil
5 months ago#99
Oh yeah it was Aeriis. How'd you know that? You post in the political topics? How are you not in purgatory 24/7? Why do I have so many questions? Well I'd rather this topic get hit with posts more than the other welcome topic. Now I'll really need to expand the fence with all these questions and comments (this just seems to fit the theme of the topic more).

gwwak
5 months ago#100
I do visit CE when I am at work, although I primarily use my mobile alt. When I post on CE it is usually to run my "I forgot to switch accounts" gimmick. Yes it is possible to be a political poster without getting warned often. That said I got a warning on my mobile alt, but that was for board invasion. That said I think a lot of people hate my alt because of its political views, and that I am just there for the toxicity and I openly admit I like the chaos there. I think a lot of people post there to see the drama, but are afraid to admit it in fear of being shamed.