You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
5 months ago#101
At least you are honest. A board hunter I know got put into Purg for a long time (well he's still Purg'd) because he posted pro Trump stuff there. I don't quite remember exactly but that looks right. I don't think you'd get put in perma purg for something else. I only know this because I knew his youtube channel (The user here was Newportbox100s) and he posted a video there about it. I forgot what his yt channel but I liked one of his short videos where he was partying with a buddy of his so that's how I found it again and saw his newer vids one sbout Gamefaqs.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
5 months ago#102
When it comes to politics I tend to focus on economic issues. People who tend to focus on social issues like LGBT or race tend to get in trouble the most. The only social issues I do care enough to talk about are guns (heh my gimmick) or abortion. When it comes to politics, it seems the mods mostly only care about social issues, possibly because they don't have much training in economic issues. That said I do visit political topics about LGBT or race, but that is mainly to see if there is a dumpster fire going on.

The name Newportbox100s rings a bell, although I haven't seen him, likely because of his lengthy purge. I think he has an alt though. Might be Proudclad or FLUFFYGERM, but I could be confusing him with another pro Trump conservative user.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

Kamil
5 months ago#103
I don't like arguing so I stay away from topics of religion and guns. I have no problem socializing with lgbt as long as they realize I'm a lot more conservative and don't play for their team lol guns just make me sad but it is what is to use a lame cliche.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

gwwak
5 months ago#104
I like the arguing on CE, mainly because it keeps me from being bored at work. Religion is something I stay way from too, although I don't see too many of those topics relative to other political subjects. I tend to see guns talked about after every mass shooting, or if the guy who owns 18+ AK-47s decides to show off his new gun. I did hear someone call him the "Magic Donut of Guns." I am fairly conservative when it comes to economics and guns, but when it comes to social issues like LGBT or abortion, my view is that the government should stay out of it if it isn't hurting anyone else.

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
5 months ago#105
Facebook and gamefaqs cures my boredom. Or texting friends.

Kamil
5 months ago#106
Yeah gamefaqs or youtube for me.

gwwak
5 months ago#107
You can't s*** post on Facebook though. Well I guess you can, but it isn't recommended because you'll get fired. Social media only really exists as a venue for SJWs to exhibit mob mentality behavior in an effort to get people fired. GameFAQs and YouTube are way better for s*** posting. The worst that can happen is you get banned.

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
5 months ago#108
I'd recommend talking to friends and browsing the feed. You don't have to s*** post everywhere.

gwwak
5 months ago#109
I rather just call or text my friends. I thought most people browsed social media to look for the latest pro/ anti Trump news or s*** posts.

Kamil
5 months ago#110
I jokingly tell people I won't s*** post in their discord channel, but my s*** posting is just sharing music and just posting semi random stuff that isn't offensive though at times can border on being emo or darker just because what I've been through (and that's only if I have too much drink usually and even then I guess it depends on random factors).

Aren't most people on social media to start fights or get people in trouble, what a cesspool. I have a facebook I posted a couple songs on there recently since I decided I'll hop on there after I made a post back in June about music and was basically thinking well I'll never top that one, so I'm good there. Before that post, I was teetering on posting a little too much stuff (mostly music) when I was drinking a lot and I needed to get away from that heh