9 months ago #95
    I'd need to do some research or need something to jog my memory. I have to get ready for work soon-ish. I was talking to her on a Sega Master System board. I can't remember now. I tried to skim through all the board names in like a minute but I just don't remember. God the amount of boards I posted on here and the amount of beer I've consumed it's just when it comes down to it I can't remember every single name or board I've posted on here.

*edit* well I found the board on a second scan. Her name was Hermiione. Now to see if I can run a websearch for a few minutes and find her new name.
    *double edit* I'll never find the new name. So there are 34 pages of active topics there? Does that board not archive?
    "A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
    ~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

Previous Versions
    9 months ago
    I'd need to do some research or need something to jog my memory. I have to get ready for work soon-ish. I was talking to her on a Sega Master System board. I can't remember now. I tried to skim through all the board names in like a minute but I just don't remember. God the amount of boards I posted on here and the amount of beer I've consumed it's just when it comes down to it I can't remember every single name or board I've posted on here.
    9 months ago

*edit* well I found the board on a second scan. Her name was Hermiione. Now to see if I can run a websearch for a few minutes and find her new name.