You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. Welcome to Neighborhood Propane Accessories

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
2 years ago#21
Yeah I didn't want it to be private. I want people to just stumble here. I made it last week during my four day work vacation. It took some time to be validated, but I still was hesitant about it Since Ev posted first I decided I should set something up.
"I can't jump high so I jump from high places."
~~Cactus Jack.

User Info: Evthean

Evthean
2 years ago#22
My bad >_>
Cogito Ergo Cogito

Kamil
2 years ago#23
Nah it's for the better, it got me off my ass to set something up here. I felt like there were enough community boards that people post at and another wasn't needed but eh I think this is a fun place to mess around with and just see what happens. I had fun with this board late last week and the weekend.
~~Cactus Jack.
*continues playing Front Mission 5*

Kamil
2 years ago#25
I actually was playing that for awhile. It is a really cool game, but like Front Mission 4 I just like moved on after awhile.
~~Cactus Jack.
Try as I might, I can't get into it as much as, say, FM3. Still, onwards and upwards; next stop, Resonance of Fate.

Kamil
2 years ago#27
I didn't take the time to learn the combat of Resonance of Fate. Also I was playing it like Star Ocean which is like the absolute worst thing to do I think. You are expected to stand around more and do scratch damage and then do stronger attacks to take that damage away. The tutorial for that game I found worthless as it just left me confused.
~~Cactus Jack.
Indeed. That tutorial is a ******* nightmare. It's one of the main reasons I ditched this game way back when. But I have to say, despite the cons, I am warming to the game a little now that I've given it an extended play years later.

Tri-ace's gameplay/battle formula generally tends to be addictive; Star Ocean 3 and Valkyrie Profile 2, in particular, I found to be hugely enjoyable. I'm hoping RoF (once/if it opens up down the line) will follow in those footsteps.

Pro Pain Accessories; for all your BDSM needs.

Kamil
2 years ago#30
Pro-Pain ah huh huh huh

That was slightly better than the shocking pun I heard at work.
~~Cactus Jack.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. Welcome to Neighborhood Propane Accessories