You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. Welcome to Neighborhood Propane Accessories

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
6 months ago#101
gwwak posted...
I assume you are a regular on CE?

Me? Hell no. I gone there a handful of times, most of them when someone @'s me for some reason or another. The conversation there tends to be I don't know what the word is, immature isn't really entirely (?) it but just it feels like you are opening yourself up to ridicule there or it's just I don't really feel I belong there. I tend to just prefer to be a drifter.....then hang around most boards too long anymore.

Anyways I am breaking character too much here in this topic well I guess that happened here awhile ago but well I decided the social topic here can just be like every single other social topic on Gamefaqs. I know posting in it wouldn't benefit your AMP, plus it's close to archiving. I accomplished some goals like crossing 5,000 AMP a few times and even though I was bleeding AMP like crazy at times this year I never dropped below 5,000. So it's not really such a big deal to me anymore but I still remain above 5,000. It's like how after I got 1,000 points on Champion Pub it's like yeah why do I care anymore heh

Nice work on hitting the 100 spot here Slayer.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
6 months ago#102
Oh I didn't see your response before asking if you posted on CE in another sticky.

Yeah occasionally people @ me, but that is because they know my true main. Unfortunately my secret alt isn't so secret anymore and some people like to refer to my main rather than the alt I primarily use to post on CE. I guess I can reactivate some of my old alts. I did one recently because my primary off usermap alt is damaged with a warning (on a clean history).
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

Kamil
5 months ago#103
No problem. Well you neither confirmed nor denied an alt in a different topic :P
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
(edited 5 months ago)

gwwak
5 months ago#104
I have many more alts to neither confirm nor deny.

User Info: ReturnOfTheJam

ReturnOfTheJam
4 months ago#105
I just started watching King of the Hill again a few weeks back. I forgot how good of a show it was. Definitely the most underrated of all the adult-targeted cartoons. The episode where they use crack as fishing bait is probably my favorite.

Kamil
4 months ago#106
Jumping crack bass? Yeah that's awesome. It's such a great show. I also like how the humor is more realistic than just a bunch of punchlines or cut away gags.
*gawks*

"The American people are basically anti-intellectual." - Philip K Dick

Kamil
3 months ago#108
Hello again!

gwwak
2 months ago#109
Just visiting.

Kamil
2 days ago#110
The fence is sure quieter eh even I don't seem to make it here much anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. Neighborhood Propane Accessories
  3. Welcome to Neighborhood Propane Accessories