The Farewell
Hustlers
Joker
Little Women
Marriage Story
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
Parasite
The Two Popes

I know it seems crazy not to predict The Irishman since it's got so much prestige and pre-release hype attached to it that it's basically already rounding third base, but I figure something's gotta give, and maybe this year it's the 210 minute dirge-like gangster movie that gets left out.

Ford v Ferrari is coming out early enough in the season that it'll need to make its budget back in order to be perceived a success, and I'm not convinced it will. It should get some below the line noms though.

I'm curious about Queen & Slim. I almost want to predict it, but there's just not enough to go on.
cabbage

Previous Versions
4 weeks ago
I'm really bad at predicting but here we go

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
The Farewell
Hustlers
Joker
Little Women
Marriage Story
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
Parasite
The Two Popes

I know it seems crazy not to predict The Irishman since it's got so much prestige and pre-release hype attached to it that it's basically already rounding third base, but I figure something's gotta give, and maybe it's the 210 minute dirge-like gangster movie.

Ford v Ferrari is coming out early enough in the season that it'll need to make its budget back in order to be perceived a success, and I'm not convinced it will. It should get some below the line noms though.