• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. [spoilers] was there a missed connection?

User Info: MinorMajor

MinorMajor
4 years ago#1
So in the end you find out that this whole thing stemmed from the accidental killing of Yoshie Shinozaki and the subsequent murder of her daughter, Sachiko. Of course, none of the game's characters would have known or experienced this were it not for the 'Sachiko Ever After' ritual detailed on Naho Saenoki's blog... and initiated by Ayumi Shinozaki...

Three story-vital characters, all with the same surname, could it just be coincidence? Maybe it's a curse that reaches well past those who were cursed first...
"Skinshipping? Been doing that for years for United Cannibal Exports... not what you meant?"
3DS FC 2750 1152 9674

User Info: Project575

Project575
4 years ago#2
I noticed that too but i just assume that it was a coincidence and they just so happened to have the same last name.

Also they never explained how sachiko

Gained? A human body
https://imgur.com/a/VHxr4

User Info: MinorMajor

MinorMajor
4 years ago#3
Even Yoshie couldn't figure out how Sachiko got her body but certain events in Book of Shadows hint that you weren't necessarily looking at the same person when Sachiko is on screen. As for the connection between Ayumi, Sachiko, and Yoshie... it's covered in Blood Drive.
"Skinshipping? Been doing that for years for United Cannibal Exports... not what you meant?"
3DS FC 2750 1152 9674

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
4 years ago#4
noticed that too. i honestly love this series so much that i literally bought Blood Drive collector's edition new even though i dont have a vita lol(found it for a great price,22$ only for the whole sealed collector's edition :).
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. [spoilers] was there a missed connection?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Chapter 5 Bomb Shelter Maze help? Side Quest3 Answers