• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Was this game worth the $50?

User Info: AmiMizuno

AmiMizuno
4 years ago#11
Payed 50 and it was well worth it, having never played CP before.
I like lolis
Come join us on the official Sailor Moon board! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1001-the-pretty-sailor-senshi-of-love-and-justice

User Info: Shadow002

Shadow002
4 years ago#12
Yes it was. Now I'm waiting on the other two to get physical copies
PSN:Shadowstrike002 Switch:???? Only getting it for Xenoblade 2
http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Shadowstrike002#games

User Info: Kashell Triumph

Kashell Triumph
4 years ago#13
Will Book of Shadows get some sort of physical release?
The new Reader Review system for GameFAQs looks juvenile and tacky.
"A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man you trust with nuclear weapons."

User Info: MoogleCharmz

MoogleCharmz
3 years ago#14
Everything is worth what people are willing to pay.

I was willing to pay for the definitive version of this game and it's included physical extras were icing on the cake. So yes it was worth $10 less than most new retail games.

MoogleCharmz
3 years ago#15
Kashell Triumph posted...

Not outside of Japan, the best we can hope for is all the buzz from this series gets CP2 : Dead Patient finished. I loved the first chapter and want to see more.

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
3 years ago#16
MoogleCharmz posted...

Not outside of Japan, the best we can hope for is all the buzz from this series gets CP2 : Dead Patient finished. I loved the first chapter and want to see more.

i think we might if the series is ever made into an "HD Collection Remaster"like the one for the 999 series,and i think the chances of that happening are high.
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png

MoogleCharmz
3 years ago#17
FFTHEWINNER posted...
MoogleCharmz posted...

i think we might if the series is ever made into an "HD Collection Remaster"like the one for the 999 series,and i think the chances of that happening are high.

For a compilation, the only platform I can fathom that making it to in the west is PC. That would be digital only. Japan would probably get PS4/PC

User Info: HYPERMECHA

HYPERMECHA
3 years ago#18
I paid $38 for it [new] on amazon.com. I wanted it for awhile but didn't want to pay $50, even though the figures & soundtrack were a neat incentive. I just waited awhile until one day I just saw one of the sellers with a lower price. To me, it was worth around 40 bucks.

I knew what kind of game it was before I bought it, because I had watched someone livestreaming it on YouTube Gaming. I didn't watch it for more than an hour because I didn't want to spoil the storyline for myself; I just wanted to make sure what kind of game it was. So yeah, I knew ahead of time that it was basically like a "pick your own adventure" novel, but with graphics and some light puzzles. I was also aware the game was made in RPG Maker by an indy developer. These types of games have been around for a long time in Japan, but for some reason in the US they are not as popular. Years ago I'd had some text adventure games with light graphics on PC, but as far as consoles, nope.

After the game, I went on to enjoy the anime series as well. I also watched the live action movie, which was horrible. I suggest not even bothering with that unless you want to see how bad it is & how they don't follow the storyline. I think you can find it free on YT with English subtitles.
[= [__] =] []\[]intendo.......(+.[___]:) PSP
[+ [__] : ] []_)S ..............[+ [__] : ] MICRO size it!
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Was this game worth the $50?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Chapter 5 Bomb Shelter Maze help? Side Quest3 Answers