• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Just Finished the Main Story Chapter 5 *Major Spoilers*

User Info: CranberryPSO

CranberryPSO
4 years ago#1
Great scott, this got a lot more emotional than I imagined.

I finally got the good ending and that had me in tears. I was completely shocked to learn that Naomi was responsible for Seiko's death. Naomi had already been lamenting losing Seiko for the whole game, and to learn this just further tortured the poor girl whom was already on the verge of snapping.

Then... the text messages. At first I was confused as to what was happening, but quickly realized what was going on. And as that happy upbeat ringtone kept repeating itself, the tears came out.

Even in death, Seiko still saved her best friend and stood by her. I like to consider myself a pretty strong woman, but that got me crying.

I'd heard that Seiko was a fan favorite character in Corpse Party, and I figured it was just because of her silly line in Chapter 1 about the medacine. Now finishing the game, I can really see why this character has so much love. I sent this game to a friend of mine as a gift, and he asked me why they made Seiko into a figure since she died in the first chapter. I told him "You'll see why in Chapter 5."
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 6

User Info: Project575

Project575
4 years ago#2
Time to play book of memories!!!!!!!

Oh and play the extra chapter 12 for more info
https://imgur.com/a/VHxr4

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
4 years ago#3
CranberryPSO posted...
Great scott, this got a lot more emotional than I imagined.

I finally got the good ending and that had me in tears. I was completely shocked to learn that Naomi was responsible for Seiko's death. Naomi had already been lamenting losing Seiko for the whole game, and to learn this just further tortured the poor girl whom was already on the verge of snapping.

Then... the text messages. At first I was confused as to what was happening, but quickly realized what was going on. And as that happy upbeat ringtone kept repeating itself, the tears came out.

Even in death, Seiko still saved her best friend and stood by her. I like to consider myself a pretty strong woman, but that got me crying.

I'd heard that Seiko was a fan favorite character in Corpse Party, and I figured it was just because of her silly line in Chapter 1 about the medacine. Now finishing the game, I can really see why this character has so much love. I sent this game to a friend of mine as a gift, and he asked me why they made Seiko into a figure since she died in the first chapter. I told him "You'll see why in Chapter 5."

She wasn't responsible, she was possessed.
TRAITOR!
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Just Finished the Main Story Chapter 5 *Major Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Chapter 5 Bomb Shelter Maze help? Side Quest3 Answers