• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Welp seems I borked chapter 3 a bit or something. spoilers likely.

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
4 years ago#1
So I ended up going to get the small key before pulling off the boards for the bathroom and after that the hallway to the second wing wouldnt activate for some reason after meeting up with the totally not psycho friend of ours.

On that note I am also missing two name tags for the chapter. The first on the list and the second on the second page. One of them is the corpse I couldn't reach in the last room due to the memoir blocking the way. Does anything know where to find the one Im missing?

Just need to do that and the second ending for that chapter and that will be the that one done for me
Ryuho, Tales of Xillia 2. All the fun of being in massive debt
Forever in my heart. 3DS FC 4124-5059-4625. Ryoko in Y, Ryuho in X

User Info: Project575

Project575
4 years ago#2
The first one is the tag that you find while playing as yuka, after kizami joins go back to the second floor and check the body of the girl that is now dead
https://imgur.com/a/VHxr4

User Info: Litlrox

Litlrox
4 years ago#3
Furryyiffer posted...
So I ended up going to get the small key before pulling off the boards for the bathroom and after that the hallway to the second wing wouldnt activate for some reason after meeting up with the totally not psycho friend of ours.

You know this happened to me just a while ago. I heard shinosaki and I went straight to the boys restroom to pull the boards off and went inside. I left and then met morishige. I followed the boy to the main room to use the crowbar again and got tiny key. I went to check on the area where you can go to the other building and it is blocked. I can't activate an earthquake to open that hallway.
New N3DS FC: 2664-2122-5945

Furryyiffer
4 years ago#4
It's really weird. Wonder if there's a flag not going off or something

Litlrox
4 years ago#5
It is weird. I am trying to do something different from last time and it is still not triggering it. I hope the prior chapter save file does not have anything to do with this glitch.

Litlrox
4 years ago#6
Ahh I figured it out. I had to read 1 and 2 memoirs and then it triggered the hallway.

Furryyiffer
4 years ago#7
Litlrox posted...
Ahh I figured it out. I had to read 1 and 2 memoirs and then it triggered the hallway.

Wow really? That's a weird trigger considering how the game tells you multiple times to not do that o.0

Now to just find that last body I need and I should have that chapter done with

Litlrox
4 years ago#8
Well it says to not read up to its conclusion, meaning the last memoir. It was driving me crazy so now I am able to move forward to get the other wrong ends.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Welp seems I borked chapter 3 a bit or something. spoilers likely.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Chapter 5 Bomb Shelter Maze help? Side Quest3 Answers